Information on the processing of personal data provided to representatives of suppliers and customers
in line with Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 dated 27/04/2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to personal data processing and on free movement of data, and based on the repealing Directive No. 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation / GDPR)
I. Administrator of your personal data
PACOVSKÉ STROJÍRNY, a.s., company ID: 15821773, with its registered office at Nádražní 697, Pacov 395 01, entered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in České Budějovice, Section B, Insert 102, as the administrator hereby informs you in line with Article 12 of the GDPR about the processing of your personal data and about your rights.
II. Data we process
We process the following categories of your personal data:
- Identification data: name, surname, academic title, company, position in company.
- Contact details: e-mail, telephone numbers, company address or contact address.
III. Purpose for which we process your data
We process your personal data within the necessary extent and for the following purposes:
- fulfilment of obligations arising from applicable contracts;
- fulfilment of obligations arising from the relevant conditions in terms of the provided services;
- compliance with obligations arising from generally binding legal regulations;
- supplier and customer contact information management;
- personalised access to our Internet services;
- protection of our rights and legitimate interests.
In accordance with Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain services provided by companies dealing with information, we use your contact details to be able to send business messages, and we shall do so until you express your disagreement with such use of your contact information.
IV. Recipients of your personal data
The recipient of your personal data is PACOVSKÉ STROJÍRNY a.s., which is a part of the SAFICHEM GROUP AG group. PACOVSKÉ STROJÍRNY a.s. is responsible for making sure that your personal data is only transferred within the group and in such a way that the legal level of your personal data protection corresponds with the protection level required by GDPR.
In certain cases PACOVSKÉ STROJÍRNY a.s. uses a company called KARAT Software a.s. as the processor/administrator of personal data and to support the operation of information technologies, and in selected cases also a company called Infos 2001 s.r.o. For time-limited processing of your personal data, our company may use other processors from among external technical specialists. Processing of personal data may only be performed on behalf of PACOVSKÉ STROJÍRNY a.s. by processors who are contractually bound by personal data processing agreements.
Under certain conditions and within the scope of applicable legal competencies, your personal data may be made available to state authorities (Police of the Czech Republic, courts, financial administration of the Czech Republic, etc.).
V. Period for which we process your personal
We only store your personal data for the necessary time and archive your data in accordance with applicable legal deadlines imposed on us by generally binding legal regulations.
We process your personal data while our contractual relationship or other legal reasons last, and which allow us to process your personal data. Should the relevant legal reason no longer exist, we anonymise or delete your personal data from our databases and systems.
VI. Your rights
When processing your personal data, you have the option to exercise the following rights:
- You have the right to access your personal data, i.e., to obtain information about how our company processes your personal data and what data is being processed.
- You have the right to have our company correct inaccurate personal data at your request without undue delay.
- You have the right to delete personal data ("right to be forgotten") if applicable legal conditions are met and you explicitly request deletion of your personal data.
- In certain cases you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- You have an option to object against processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the processing of your personal data is not in order.
- PACOVSKÉ STROJÍRNY a.s. declares that no automated decision-making process or profiling is utilised during the processing of your personal data.
Contact address regarding the processing of your data or to exercise your rights: email@example.com.
Should personal data be processed during mutual communication by either contracting party acting as the processor or administrator for the other contracting party, a separate contract defining the processing of personal data shall be concluded between these parties.